AARP Tax Site
The New Spirit/AARP Tax Site volunteers are here again to help you file your taxes. Don’t pay someone to do your taxes! Our tax aides are trained and experienced.
Documents to bring with you:
- Previous year’s tax return(s).
- Social Security cards and/or ITIN notices/cards or other official documentation that show the taxpayer identification numbers for every individual on your return.
- Government-issued photo ID for each taxpayer.
- Checking or savings account information if you want to direct deposit any refund(s) or direct debit any amounts due.
- W-2 for each employer.
- 1099-G form for unemployment compensation or state/local income tax refunds.
- SSA-1099 form showing the total Social
- Security benefits paid to you for the year, or RRB-1099, Tier 1 Railroad Retirement benefits form.
- 1099 forms (or other statements) reporting
- interest (1099-INT), dividends (1099-DIV) and/or proceeds from sales (1099-B), plus documentation showing the original purchase prices if you sold stocks or other assets.
- 1099-R form if you received a pension, annuity, or IRA distribution.
- 1099-MISC, 1099-K, or other 1099 forms. If you have a business, bring a summary list of all your income (cash and non-cash) and all business-related expenses.
- Information about any other income of any form including cash or other than cash.
Hours of operation beginning February 1, 2020 through April 4, 2020
Thursday 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Friday 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm